“To lead the Engineering and Construction sectors to adopt Innovative Environmentally Sustainable Solutions based on Polymers”
is a highly specified polymer sheet has been designed as a replacement or to complement steel, stainless steel, aluminium and fibreglass in a range of applications for a wide range of industry
The Plaztuff™ technology is fully commercialised and growing steadily in markets both in New Zealand and offshore
is a manufactured lightweight polymer aggregate designed to replace conventional aggregates in a range of concrete applications.
Plazrok™ not only provides a range of benefits to concrete but uses all plastic waste without the need to sort or separate along with a range of other waste product derived from landfills
Plazrok™ is now ready for commercialisation, with its manufacturing processes having now been developed and it is now undergoing a lengthy testing regime proving the concept
Both these technologies have been developed in New Zealand over the Last 20 years.
Why Choose Us?
- We are passionate about providing solutions for industry which improve the industrial footprint on the environment.
- We firmly believe that true sustainability can only be achieved with commercially and environmentally viable products. We are dedicated to achieving this goal
- We come from the land of diverse and amazing scenery, Lord of the Rings, bungee jumping, and the All Blacks, a country with a culture of equality, caring and a love for its environment, which leads the way in many aspects of engineering and innovative thinking,
- With a love for the environment we recognize that this needs to be protected, and innovative solutions need to be found to ensure we have a very soft footprint, including energy efficiency and waste minimization.
- Our Team of clever and innovative engineers are always looking for new materials and applications to enhance this.
- Our Products Plaztuff™ and Plazrok™ have a myriad of applications in the engineering and construction sectors.